Just Us Girls...

Two months back, I had a pact with my girl friends (the few who live in Bangalore) to meet up at least once in a month. Last year, when we got together for Christmas, to my surprise I realized we haven’t seen each other for months. We live in the same city, not too far from each other and yet we hardly meet – now that’s a shame!! Of course we catch up over phone and facebook and give each other a run-down of what’s happening in our lives. But that’s no substitute for a face to face conversation and spending some quality time with friends. I agree that we are busy in our own lives and in a phase of life when the demands of being a mother, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law leaves us with very little time for friends; and there is WORK too! But, with a little bit of planning, we can always carve out some “friends-time” of our busy schedules…Right?! So, I resolve to meet my friends more often; and it's a resolution for life!!! :):)

This is what I wore on a crisp-winter-afternoon (in January) to catch up with my girls. I love the color and subtle print of the dress; but it's a little loose fit and the silhouette of the dress is not-so-flattering. I must admit, two years ago, I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress like that.... Things have changed since the time I started blogging! ;o)






Find me on :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...